The SDF-200 Canister Desiccant Inserter can insert any size canister desiccant (up to 1.00” in diameter and 1.00” in height) at speeds up to 200 bottles per minute. A desiccant drop verification system is positioned just prior to the opening of the container, guaranteeing that the desired numbers of desiccants are inserted into each container. An advanced controls package offers the ability to change a large number of parameters allowing the machine to adapt to any application. A reject bin is located at the exit of the machine to eject any containers that did not receive the proper number of desiccants.
- System configured with feed screw indexing system to operate on a single 4” conveyor system.
- Optional dual lane system including bottle diverge and merge system
- Bottle from 2-9” tall
- Base assembly mounted electrical panel (UL)
- Recipe driven set-up
- Servo driven change part chain
- All product contact surfaces made of non-reactive, FDA compliant materials
- Desiccant drop verified by sensors. Invalidated counts rejected
- 5.7” high color touch screen HMI (Power Panel)
- Non-Proprietary B&R X20 PLC for machine IO
- Ethernet based communications
- Exportable/Importable product recipes – Up to 250 recipes standar (Alphanumeric storage)
- Configurable user management system
- Configurable product batch reporting
- CFR21 Part 11 compliance