Wrap Label Systems
The PES-WL-200 Wrap labeler will neatly and cleanly apply a label that looks great every time. Our labelers focus on speed, accuracy, and ease of changeover. Capable of running at speed up to 200 BPM, the WL-200, is a fully integrated, servo driven system designed with all of your pharmaceutical inspection and tracking requirements in mind.
• Capable of running speeds up to 200 BPM (Bottles Per Minute)
• Base assembly consists of aluminum frame with 304 stainless steel access panels, #4 brushed finish
• Base assembly mounted electrical panel (UL)
• Solid fixed mounting points for PES sanitary style conveyor
• Head support assembly support with vertical and horizontal axis adjustment
• Adjustment mechanisms with digital counters for repeatability
• Servo motor driven wrap belt assembly
• Feed screw indexing system
• Down bottle detection by means of photo-electric sensing
• Low label detector to warn when the label roll is getting low.
• Broken web detector to stop if the web breaks
• Light stack to display equipment status
• Encoder based reject tracking for optional inspection systems
• Reject verification and fail safe operation for optional inspection systems
The WL-200 Wrap Labeler is available with many options to fit your need. A sales representative will be happy to assist in selecting what options best fit any application. The WL-200 Labeler is capable of running a simple wrap label with no coding or inspection to a fully optimized system with coding, multiple inspection, and serialization.
It is possible for a bottle to exit the wrap belt without a label adhered. This system will safeguard against this occurrence. Typically a UV sensor is employed to detect the presence of a coating that is found in most labels. A camera system or alternate sensor can be utilized as required.
The WL-200 can be equipped with a camera inspection system. This system evaluates all labels and will "pass" or "fail" them based on user specified criteria. The Dalsa smart cam system is integrated with the control system of the labeler and the same HMI is used to control and display the camera system as is used for the WL-200 control system.
A topserter can be mecanicahlly integrated with the WL-200 to create a much smaller footprint than both a labeler and topserter which are typically sold as seperate units. Both lableing and topserting functions share the same control system which allows these systems to work completely in synch and saves overall cost.
Various coding devices can be integrated with the WL-200 in order to print on the label just prior to dispensing. All devices are mechanically and electrically integrated seamlessly and with maximum adjustabilty to accept a wide range of label sizes.
The WL-200 comes standard with a 12" wrap belt which is a compact design that is suitable for most labeling applications. An 18" wrap belt is required for particularly long labels and is available as required.
PES has teamed up with Systech to offer serialization capablitiy to the WL-200. The Drug Quality and Security Act (DQSA - H.R. 3204) has been passed by the United States Congress and track and trace technology will soon be required in the pharmaceutical market. The WL-200 is ready to provide this service.